Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

Fall 2013 Wish List| Casual Fashion

Fall 2013 WIsh List

{1) Studded Military Jacket {2} Nine West Leopard Print Smoking Flats 
{3} Striped 'Tee' Sweatshirt {4} Navy Infinity Scarf {5) Cognac Cross Body Messenger Bag {6} Gold Charm Necklace
I wouldn't call myself a fashionista at all, but from what I've seen apparently these military styled jackets are pretty trendy. I think this one at Amazon for $40 seems like a good buy. I could see myself getting a lot of wear out of it on the weekends.   
{2} Nine West Leopard Print Smoking Flats lordandtaylor.com 
I currently own a pair of these. They are the Target brand, and honey...I've gotten my $19.99 wear out of them. I would love to get my hands on this pair from Nine West. I would think I could get a little more wear out of them for the price.
{3} Old Navy Striped 'Tee' Sweatshirt oldnavy.gap.com 
This "sweatshirt" has my name written all over it. I am a sucker for stripes, and this is something I could easily wear on a Saturday morning errand run. I need this, possibly in multiple colors, in my life!  
{4} Mossimo Navy Infinity Scarf target.com 
I love me some scarves! I only own one actual infinity scarf though. The one I own is navy blue/cream striped, and it's made of a thicker, faux-wool material. I would love to have this lighter material, textured one from Target for the fall.      
{5} Vintage Leather Crossbody Messenger Bag etsy.com 
Again, when I am on the go over the weekends, cross body bags are so convenient. I have a pair of cognac brown boots I love wearing, and this cognac brown bag, that's easy to carry, would pair nicely with them. This bag in particular is a vintage, sold on Etsy. I don't have to have a vintage, but I'm not opposed to it either.   
{6} 14 Karat Gold Charm etsy.com 
Now this charm necklace I really, really want! If I don't get it for the fall season, it would make a great birthday gift. {Hint, hint.}  Honey, I hope you're reading this post ; ) This charm necklace would be perfect for everyday. I can see myself wearing it with a number of my work outfits. And of course I would want the initials L and R! <3


So there you have it. Some of the casual items I hope to purchase for this upcoming fall season. I didn't notice it when I created this board, but looking at the items I mentioned they could all be worn together, or each piece could be worn individually to create different looks. Let me know some of the things you plan to purchase for the fall. Maybe you can give me some more ideas! ; )

Until next time yall...