Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

{TIDU} Things I Don't Understand



I don't know about everyone else in the world, but there are some things that I just can't seem to understand. To me there are just some things that are common practice. You know, things like brushing my teeth, taking a shower, stopping at red lights and stop signs. Things that I hope that most people do as well without having to think twice about it.
Well, I work in an office setting. I guess I need to be fair and say that my building is open to the public, and therefore, we experience quite a bit of traffic on a day to day basis. I can not figure out for the life of me, why it is that at least a few times a week I find myself walking into and right back out of bathroom stalls because whomever was there before me failed to flush the toilet. I don't get it. Ladies, help me out. I don't know what goes on in men's restrooms, but for us ladies, is it not common practice to use the bathroom, get up, flush the toilet, and lastly turn around to check to see that everything flushed down the toilet? Eh, maybe what I find to be common isn't so common at all...I don't know. That's my rant. Y'all let me know if there's some kind of logic to this madness.
Until next time...