Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Intro + Weekend Recap




So, where to begin? That’s always the hard part, right? Well at least it is for me. My very own blog! After toying around with the idea for months now, I finally decided to just go for it. I plan to use this blog as a way to document my life, an online journal of sorts. I have not decided the format I want to use for the blog, so expect things to change along the way.




{WEEKEND RECAP}


On Mondays I will try to recap the weekend prior. For this first Weekend Recap I will start with introductions of my two favorite men, my honey, "Big R", and his little one, "Little R." I love them both to pieces, and I will talk about the both of them often! : )

This past weekend was rather chill. Friday night is usually pizza night and movies. Sometimes we go to the movie theater, and others we go to the video store, which is one of "Little R's" favorite places. This Friday night we decided to relax on the couch enjoy the quality time with each other.





Saturday was pretty low key as well. "Big R" convinced "Little R" to wash his "rides," and that kid took it seriously too! He used to some elbow grease washing up his motorcyle! LoL. "Big R" was able to catch him in action.





Sunday we didn't do anything super special either. I thought I would share the picture that "Little R" took of me though. He told me, "I'm going to use the special effects Ms. Keia." Here is what we ended up with:







Crazy child!! Overall, I enjoyed the relaxed weekend. It was just what I needed as a prelude to this crazy Monday.